The 2022 State of EX survey was fielded by TI People and FOUNT Global, Inc., from August 16 to September 19, 2022. It is the only longitudinal and enterprise-wide global research on Employee Experience. Participants included EX leaders, EX team members, corporate HR leaders, HR business partners, and non-HR business leaders.
The report is rich with charts and data covering a range of topics from the long-term outlook for EX work to top challenges organizations face in achieving their EX goals. Among the key findings include:
- 85% of respondents report their top challenge is measuring the business and financial impact of EX improvements.
- Although over 90% of respondents run employee surveys at least once a year, 70% say the employee data they collect is inadequate for their needs.
- The current business environment is disproportionately favorable for EX investment, with 94% reporting that EX improvement is more than just a short-term project at their organizations. For 51%, EX work is a permanent change in how their organizations operate.
- 81% report that intense competition for talent is motivating their colleagues to invest more in EX
- 63% report that post-pandemic return-to-office/hybrid work issues are also motivating more EX investment
Please fill out the form and receive a complimentary copy of the full report (PDF format).